If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us (at the addresses or phone number below). “Personal
Information” means any information about an identifiable individual but does not include the name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Information We Collect
For each visitor to this website our web server automatically recognizes non individual data only, but not Personal Information (where possible). We use this information to notify users on updates and optimize the Site for you and to diagnose problems
with MusicBundles.com. We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as forms completed on the site, survey information, site registrations, and/or orders placed with MusicBundles.com.
How We Use This Information
We collect the minimum amount of Personal Information necessary to provide our services. The information we collect is used to:
- notify users about recent updates on MusicBundles.com
- ship products purchased on MusicBundles.com and inform buyers about their orders
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- offer promotional opportunities from us and our partners to site members
- improve the function of this website
We do not sell, rent, or lease our site member and customer information to third parties. In order to provide our services, we occasionally share information to our business partners to help make decisions about the content made available
to our members. We use trusted, third party companies to assist us in fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments. These companies are only given the necessary amount of Personal Information needed to complete the transaction
and payment information is destroyed upon completion of the order. Any transfer of information is subject to the limitations of this privacy statement.
Personal Information will only be collected, used or disclosed with a site member’s consent, except where required or permitted by law. Consent can be express or implied. It will never be a requirement to obtain a service or product except where
necessary to be able to supply that product or service. Site members can withdraw their consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. If you would like to withdraw your consent please contact us
to any other party. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of MusicBundles.com will not function properly or may be considerably slower.
is transmitted to their servers in an anonymous form for processing. We study patterns of website activity so we can improve the experience of visitors to our sites.
The use of these tools does not allow us or our analytics service providers to identify individuals.
We have also implemented some features of Google’s Display Advertising functionality to advertise online. These features include Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration,
and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use both first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to report ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions
with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site.
You can opt-out of analytics activity by setting your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent and block analytics cookies if desired. Please consult your browser’s Help Menu for instructions. Visiting our website with analytics
cookies disabled will have no significant impact on your browsing experience.
Google currently offers a free Google Analytics opt-out tool
for Internet Explorer (versions 7 – 10), Google Chrome (4.x and higher), and Mozilla Firefox
(3.5 and higher).
Neither MusicBundles.com nor its partners are responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. When we include links to other Internet sites, on this site and in our newsletters and other communications, we do so solely
as a convenience to our visitors.
We work to secure your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or
alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Control of Your Information
MusicBundles.com offers choices to our customers for the collection, use and sharing of Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive e-mail for mailing lists from us you can unsubscribe to the list by using the link at the bottom of every
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g. customer number or password), transaction information (e.g. dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types
of purchases), communications that have been directed to our site (e.g. e-mails, customer inquiries), and contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number). Site visitors can access this information by writing to us at the
or the mailing address
below. We keep all Personal Information about our visitors up-to-date and encourage
our visitors to update us on any changes to their Personal Information by emailing or writing to us.
Privacy Principles for MusicBundles.com
- We are responsible for the Personal Information under our control and have designated one or more individuals who will be accountable for the company’s compliance with the procedures and principles set out in this Privacy
- IDENTIFYING PURPOSE
- We will identify the purpose for which Personal Information is collected at or before the time the information is collected. The purposes for which information is collected, used or disclosed by us will be reasonable.
- The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information.
- LIMITING COLLECTION
- We will limit the collection of PERSONAL INFORMATION to what is necessary for the purposes identified.
- LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION
- Personal Information will only be used or disclosed for purposes we set out. Except with the consent of the individual or as may be required by law. Personal Information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment
of the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Information will be as accurate, complete and current as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information and the circumstances.
- We will make readily available to our users, customers and employees specific information about its policies and practices relating to the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information.
- INDIVIDUAL ACCESS
- Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information and will be given access to that information except in those circumstances that we are permitted or required by law not to disclose
Personal Information to the individual. Such individuals will be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information we have and have it changed as appropriate.
- CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
If you have questions we are here to help! There are several ways to contact us:
+1 (888) 530-0038
Please specify your name, order number, phone number, and your question when leaving a message.
318 Avenue I
Redondo Beach, California
United States 90277